Teaching and Learning Policies and Practice
The development of teaching and learning is an ongoing school priority. As new research emerges, and best practice is shared, the 'art' of teaching and learning reflects a commitment to continuous professional development informed by effective practice. Therefore on any given day teachers and students may be using well-established, honed approaches; embedding new skills emerging as best practice; or trialling new experiences and approaches.
The policies, procedures listed below reflect current practice within CVHS.
- Assemblies and collective worship
- Marking and feedback
- ICT and acceptable use
- Social, personal and citizenship (SPACE) programme
Other academy policies, procedures and other key documents are available within appropriate website pages. These include documents relating to:
- Safeguarding and child protection
- Special educational needs and disability
- Teaching and learning
Should you required copies of any of the above documentation, or if the document is currently under review and unavailable, please contact us by:
- phone: 01484 848680
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ask for: Vice Principal: Teaching and Learning or Vice Principal: Curriculum